[time-nuts] Lady Heather Question

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 20:58:44 EST 2017

There are two types of Oscilloquartz GPSDOs appearing on Ebay:

For now, I would avoid the OSA-4530.  I have been unable to talk to it.  The version being sold now may have  non-standard firmware.   All commands return an "unknown command" error.

The Oscilloquartz GPSDOs that use the Star-4 module work well with Lady Heather.  The first versions that were released needed some modification to connect the "management interface" to the RS-232 port, but the later versions have the mod.