[time-nuts] Power Problems Lucent KS-24361, L101 & L102

Roland Wm "Buzz" Ude buzz at baylorhill.com
Sat Feb 4 20:54:07 EST 2017

I,m brand new to this forum. I need your help. While powering up a
KS-24361 set of units for the first time, my power plug for P1 was wired
incorrectly!. Pin one (P1) was plus 24 VDC; Pin three (P1) minus 24
VDC--this
should have been pin two Tried same connection on both L101 and L102, no
activity of any kind. Where does pin three (P1) connect. I may have
trashed both units. Are schematics available. Thanks W8BUZ

---