[time-nuts] eLoran test 6 Feb for almost 2 months

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Feb 4 21:17:12 EST 2017

Hi

The ground wave (hopefully) travels a shorter path. The gotcha comes in when
the phase shift is 180 degrees and you start nulling things out. That will play havoc
on the “stuff” that works out the envelope shape for detecting the third pulse.

Again, I didn’t design a from scratch receiver to do all this back in the 80’s. I just
tuned my Austron over to another chain to see how it did and drew some conclusions.

Bob