[time-nuts] What interrupts aging?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sun Feb 5 15:41:29 EST 2017

Hi John,
My experience, which is far from scientific, is that any disturbance to the Trimbles I use is like a slap in the face.  It can be just a momentary power loss or a large change in the EFC.  After either of these events, it goes into some period of retrace before it settles back down.  The longer the time or the bigger the EFC excursion, the longer it takes to settle back down.  But, as mentioned, I haven't done any real tests to measure the impacts.

AE6RV.com

GFS GPSDO list:
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GFS-GPSDOs/info