[time-nuts] Vintage Frequency Measurement

jmfranke at cox.net jmfranke at cox.net
Sun Feb 12 16:27:58 EST 2017

Looks like I was able to reference your use of the three-oscillator technique and highlight the history of the technique just minutes before your email to the Time-Nuts Newsgroup. I originally referenced your successes in "Accurate Zero Beating Using the Three-Oscillator Method," QST, Hints & Kinks Column, Vol. 94, No. 8, August 2010, p. 59.

John  WA4WDL