[time-nuts] Problems with CHU voice announcements

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Thu Feb 16 17:16:21 EST 2017

All fine now

Lester B Veenstra  K1YCM  MØYCM  W8YCM   6Y6Y
lester at veenstras.com

Physical and US Postal Addresses
5 Shrine Club Drive (Physical)
452 Stable Ln (RFD USPS Mail)
Keyser WV 26726
GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)
GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9823741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:
Home:                     +1-304-289-6057
US cell                    +1-304-790-9192
Jamaica cell:           +1-876-456-8898

This e-mail and any documents attached hereto contain confidential or
privileged information. The information is intended to be for use only by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail or any documents attached hereto is prohibited.