[time-nuts] HP5065A Rubidium question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:14:05 EST 2017

Scott do not know if anyone responded to you. Looks like a lot is working.
But the devil is in the details. On the lamp measure the current feeding
the lamp oscillator.
That may give you a hint thats its running. If its 15 ma then most likely
its not oscillating.
Would be good to know what tools you have available also.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL