[time-nuts] Timelab question

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Feb 21 17:26:30 EST 2017

Thanks, John.  That will certainly get it to work as I expect it to.  I doubt I'm the only one who's lost a dataset due to being distracted and hitting the enter key to clear the dialog box.

Wine is just a mess as far as Timelab is concerned.  Most of the time it doesn't display the plot area.  I've pretty much given up on it.
Bob