[time-nuts] advice

Ray Xu rayxu123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:11:15 EST 2017

Hi Bob and Rhoderick,

I believe the experiment you're talking about is MINOS.  If there are any
specific questions regarding this, I can probe around.  I work (indirectly)
with a professor and his group that is a collaborator with MINOS and
FermiLab.  When I have some free time I will ask him about it; seems like
something I would be interested in too.

Ray Xu (more of an engineer, but a "physicist-in-training")