[time-nuts] advice

Bill Hawkins bill.iaxs at pobox.com
Tue Feb 21 21:07:33 EST 2017

Neutrinos? Look up the OPERA experiment that measured neutrinos going
faster than light. Turned out to be a loose optical fiber connector to a
timing instrument.

Fermi Lab has/had the MINOS experiment going 500 miles from Chicago to a
mine in northern Minnesota. The generated neutrinos go through Wisconsin
but are not noticed there, AFAIK.

Bill Hawkins (Resident of Minnesota, but not a physicist, just a BSME)