[time-nuts] TTimelab question

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:44:24 EST 2017

We have a local metalworking place that will laser cut steel and Al to 3/8". For small runs (like 1), they are very competitive to simply buying the materials alone. I had them make me 3 1U panels from 3/16" steel with 12 D holes to build N patch panels. $15 ea. Powder coated in my color of choice. Blanks were about 6 iirc. Well worth not punching all those holes!

Take a look in your search engine of choice. If you can't find one, our guy will ship. ;)