[time-nuts] Devices, apps and programs which properly display the leap second (e.g. 23:59:60 UTC)

Neal McBurnett neal at mcburnett.org
Sun Jan 1 10:24:14 EST 2017

For future reference (since I used the wrong email address when posting this yesterday...):

I'd love to share the leap second with my friends.  What are some good, easy devices, apps and software which make for a good demo?  I'd love to have several of them, on android, iphone, linux, windows, the web, and in hardware form if any watches or other timepieces do it right.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/