[time-nuts] Temperature (environmental) sensors

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Jan 3 14:25:43 EST 2017

Hi Tom:

I've used the Onset data loggers and they are very inexpensive and work well.  As a plus they are PIC based so hackable.
Don't know about accuracy, resolution &Etc.
http://www.onsetcomp.com/products/data-loggers
http://www.prc68.com/I/Hobo.html
http://www.prc68.com/I/GPend.shtml
The "Pendant" devices use an optical 2-way link to USB so there is no penetration in their water tight enclosure.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com