[time-nuts] Temperature (environmental) sensors

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Wed Jan 4 14:32:24 EST 2017

Hi All,

Just ordered a few of these BME280 sensor boards. Also ordered a FTDI
C232HM cable to try to SPI or to bit-bang data from the board directly
to the PC. If a PIC or similar is required, does anyone on the list have
16Bit PIC code (pic24/dsPIC) C code for reading these BME280 sensors
laying around?

They really look like a neat little unit. Thanks to all for the heads up
on these ones!

Dan