[time-nuts] WWVB Simulator

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 19:01:57 EST 2017

Not all PC audio hardware includes such a low high frequency cutoff.

http://www.clarisonus.com/Research%20Reports/RR001-SoundCardEval/RR001-PCsoundCards.html

Based on the above review, the following cards which are still
available have a response that extends significantly above 60kHz:

http://www.m-audio.com/products/view/audiophile-192
http://www.lynxstudio.com/product_detail.asp?i=11
http://www.lynxstudio.com/product_detail.asp?i=12