[time-nuts] Tom's PICDiv?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Jan 5 00:34:26 EST 2017

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone makes a nice, complete unit from one of Tom's PICDivs; preferably with an external 10MHz input, a 10MHz output and a 1PPS output?  It would be nice if it also accepted a 1PPS in to sync the PIC's output to an external 1PPS source, but that's not a necessity.  I've got something kludged together here that I can drive from my Cs standard for testing, but I was hoping for something a bit more purpose made if anyone makes one?  Not looking for a kit or just a board, nor do I have any interest in making/marketing such a unit.

AE6RV.com

GFS GPSDO list:
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GFS-GPSDOs/info