[time-nuts] Survey plot as art.

Peter Reilley preilley_454 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 16:44:16 EST 2017

Another thought, perhaps the difference is between the quality of the
oscillators.
The Resolution T has an ordinary XO while the NTBW50AA has an OCXO
(possibly defective).
I would expect the XO to be noise like in a stable temperature
environment.   The OCXO, if defective,
may have semi-controlled excursions from it's design frequency. However,
I don't know
if the 10 MHz of the OXCO is used by the GPS chip and could therefore
affect the calculated
position.

Pete.