[time-nuts] Lavoie WWV Frequency Comparator available

Martin VE3OAT ve3oat at storm.ca
Sun Jan 8 11:12:44 EST 2017

Hi, Bill,

Thanks for adding the extra detail about how this receiver works.
Maybe it will tweak the interest of someone who wasn't already aware
of what it does.  I had known of them for years before I found one I
could afford, but that was many years ago.  Spent many hours watching
the ellipse and marvelling at the sudden changes of direction as the
phase of the received signal changed.  It was my introduction to
Doppler shifting of ionospherically propagated HF signals.

73,
... Martin   VE3OAT