[time-nuts] General questions about making measurements with time interval counter.

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Jan 12 12:25:36 EST 2017

Hi Bob,
OK, what's a small number of data points?  Attached is a screencap of captures for 25, 50, 75, 100, and 150 seconds.  Yeah, at 25 seconds, the 1S tau is up at 4.56E-11, but it falls pretty quickly.  I will mention that this particular 5370 is much better than my other one.  So, maybe this one is an exceptional example?

Just for grins, I also included a screencap of the phase points.

AE6RV.com

GFS GPSDO list:
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GFS-GPSDOs/info