[time-nuts] OT: Eagle PC CAD now Autodesk, $500/year

Peter Reilley preilley_454 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 20 13:45:07 EST 2017

Might I suggest KiCAD?   It is free and open source.   It is developed
by CERN (https://home.cern/) and
a community of developers.   There are no size limits and it does
everything that Eagle does.   Available for
Windows and Linux.   CERN uses it in-house and they do a lot of unusual
projects as you might imagine.
http://kicad-pcb.org/

I had used Eagle and liked it but have moved over to KiCAD after the
buy-out.

Pete.