[time-nuts] Li-ion Batteries

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 06:47:47 EST 2017

The biggest mistake you can make if you plan to use them in series not to
equalize them before use. They come in different state of charge. Maybe
close if  from the same lot but not close enough and I do not count on the
equalizer. I  start with a discharge to 2.5 V and charge two at a time in
Parallel with a  holder that I modified. Set a power supply to 4.2 V precisely and
charge all  batteries for that particular application with that setting.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 1/23/2017 4:12:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,