[time-nuts] Thermal effects on cables

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:29:33 EST 2017

Dave, the typical spec sheet for VNA cables have a very restricted "lab
temperature" range specified. For example 23C +/- 5C.

There's a very nice graph showing effect of flexure on phase stability in
Fig 2 of this spec sheet:
https://www.gore.com/sites/g/files/ypyipe116/files/2016-07/GMCA-0224-DAT-US-MAY16_e.pdf

Funny how people always want to put the words "dielectric" and "constant"
right next to each other but we know it isn't constant :-)

Tim N3QE