[time-nuts] Autodesk Eagle -- maybe they're listening

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Wed Jan 25 15:45:08 EST 2017

Hi,

OK, maybe off topic for this list. It'll be my first and last post on this.

Spent some time on the phone with autodesk. Something interesting came
out of the conversation. The autodesk rep said that he hasn't heard
anything but positive feedback about the subscription licensing. (Yeah,
Yeah, I know...)

He said they have an email address that can be used for feedback. And
that if anyone is unhappy, they should let them know what their concerns
are.

support.eagle at autodesk.com

So, please let autodesk know. And foreword this out to other lists and
people who can also send out a quick note. Autodesk really needs to hear
how we all feel.

Thanks!

Dan