[time-nuts] Distribution amplifier (again!) - now mostly ok but has gain peaking

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Jan 28 11:57:38 EST 2017

Hi

The real question is: Do you have an application where < 100 ps matching matters? If so do you
need to match both at the amplifier *and* at the ends of the cables?

Other than a phased array radar, I can’t think of to many situations where the answer is yes …
Put another way, for the normal stuff we do, it is not a significant issue. If you know the offset
you can take it out in any calculations where it might matter.

Bob