[time-nuts] Problems with TAPR Oncore M12+ kit

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Tue Jul 4 13:02:15 EDT 2017

Chris -

I was not aware that you were having issues with the TAPR Experimenters Kit.
I am finishing a DIY GPS kit build from "assorted parts sources" for Jim Pruitt.
Jim missed purchasing the TAPR kit in May 2017 (sold out before he ordered).
--
I acquired ($) a Synergy SynPaQ/E carrier board with a dead M12+ receiver.
Since I happen to have a couple spare Oncore M12+ boards (inventory, working),

greg
w9gb

Sent from iPad Air