[time-nuts] J06 HP-59992A time interval calibrator for HP-531xx counters

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Sat Jul 8 14:38:44 EDT 2017

Mark wrote:

>  I need a simple and cheap circuit to level shift the TTL signal to +/- 0.50V
>  It probably needs clean, stable, fast edges and able to drive a 50 ohm load

See attached.  The resistor values shown assume that the source is a
0-5v rectangular signal able to source +/- 10mA with negligible voltage
drop (a single 74AC or 74HC gate will do that).  The edges will be as
fast as the source.  The symmetry and stability will be the same, as well.

Best regards,

Charles