[time-nuts] GPS Units in Z3801A

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Jul 12 09:27:53 EDT 2017

I may have more of replacement Motorola GPS receiver modules. I had been
sorting out stuff in storage
and ran across some boxes that came from the same source the last batch
came from. It maybe a couple
weeks before I can find out. My dance card is pretty full for the next
couple weeks and weekends.

The pictures from last year

http://petelancashire.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=5249

-pete