[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt baseplate size (mass)

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 09:53:32 EDT 2017

Unlike Rb's Tbolts do not need a heatsink. The OCXO to some degree holds
the board temperature wise constant. We all know that walking past it we see
a  change. That is not the OCXO but the board and our tests show that the
DAC which  is not a DAC in the classical way  has a 1 E-10 per C sensitivity.
No  temperature or voltage control.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 7/25/2017 9:06:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,