[time-nuts] Free to a good home: HP 100E Freq. Standard

Neal MacDonald simsmac0o at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 14:48:42 EDT 2017

I have an HP 100E Frequency Standard that I found at a garage sale and bought on a whim a while ago. I don’t have much use for it, but it seems like a shame to toss it so I figured I’d offer it up here. It’s yours for free, just pay shipping costs from the DC area. I was told by the original owner that the vertical deflection doesn’t work, but I didn’t have the technical knowhow to attempt to diagnose the issue. I also have a scanned copy of the original manual I can pass along.

Some info here: http://hpmemoryproject.org/news/100e/hp100e_page_00.htm <http://hpmemoryproject.org/news/100e/hp100e_page_00.htm>
Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/JL8h4 <https://imgur.com/a/JL8h4>

Thanks,
Neal