[time-nuts] E1938 oven design (was: Poor man's oven)

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Jun 8 16:27:34 EDT 2017

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 14:21:52 -0700
"Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard at karlquist.com> wrote:

> The crystal case is well connected to the oven mass and gets
> heated by conduction.  I don't think radiation is a player.

Do I interpret the papers correctly, that the oven mass is
a closed can, with the crystal holder "molded" into it?
Then wrapped around it are the face and the rim heaters,
and outside those comes the insulation and the outer can?

			Attila Kinali

--
You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to