[time-nuts] BTTF : Austron 1210-C Crystal Clock

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Jun 11 21:37:41 EDT 2017

Hi

The new age drill on anything unusual on eBay seems to be to start it out at $10,000 and lower it 5% every six months.
Eventually you will hit the “right” price. Apparently it is much easier to do this than to actually research the item you have.
I’ve always wondered how these guys deal with the inventory costs of waiting 20 years to sell something ….

Bob