[time-nuts] GPS discipline oscillator vs phase lock

Lifespeed life_speed at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 02:24:10 EDT 2017

I guess that is the obvious answer, and sort of how the problem is currently addressed up to the limits of realistic cable length, which actually cannot be very long for my application.  I am trying to come up with a better way.  What you describe quickly becomes impractical.  Again, apologies for not spelling out the entire system.

Lifespeed