[time-nuts] Opening for an analogue design engineer in our team at CERN

Javier Serrano javier.serrano.pareja at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 03:07:49 EDT 2017

Dear all,

Sorry in advance for the slightly-OT message. We are looking for an
analogue designer to help us with signal conditioning in data acquisition
applications and also in low-jitter clock signal generation and
distribution for White Rabbit
<http://www.ohwr.org/projects/white-rabbit/wiki/> applications requiring
very high precision.

Since much of what I have learnt about this subject in the last years comes
from this list, I thought I'd post it here. It is a relatively exotic
profile these days, so we need as much help as we can get in trying to find
good candidates. If you know somebody who could be interested, could you
forward them the link?

http://jobs.web.cern.ch/job/12582

I take the opportunity to thank all people sharing their knowledge and
experience in this list, and in particular the
creators/maintainers/moderators for nurturing such a fantastic community.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Javier