[time-nuts] Halcyon OFS

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 08:27:18 EDT 2017

Thank you Stephen, Nigel, I'll take some pictures of the board in my OFS-1
but it doesn't match any of the pictures I've tracked down so far.

Interesting that the board mounted on the rear of the enclosure with the
trimmers appears to be Vero or perf board of some description...

On 19 June 2017 at 11:54, Stephen Tompsett (G8LYB) <stephen at tompsett.net>
wrote:

> I have a little Halcyon information I managed to find a few years ago
> when I acquired a couple of PFS units. It includes a brief document on
> OFS alignment.
>
> I'll mail the documentation to you directly...
>

> On 19/06/2017 10:17, Clint Jay wrote:
> > I have been given a Halcyon Electronics OFS1 standard which seems to
> work,
> > it's a version that has 198KHz and 162KHz selector on the fron and after
> > reasonable period of time it displays 'lock' and gives a nicely stable
> 1,10
> > and 10 MHz output on the front panel BNCs, (I know, it should be 1,5 and
> > 10MHz out, read on)
> >
> > Does anyone know of a PDF manual? This version has two KHz crystals
> inside
> > it and I'd like to see how/if it's been modified so a manual with a
> > schematic would be even more useful.
> >

> --
> Stephen Tompsett (G8LYB)
> Tel: 01788 578940
> Mob: 07956 855816

Clint.

*No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number
of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.*