[time-nuts] GPS Antenna on Tower.

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Jun 19 11:59:59 EDT 2017

Hi

If you go totally insane, you build a 30’ tall concrete monolith in the middle of a wide open field. The antenna
and ground plane go on top of the monolith. You then grab your chain saw and start knocking down any trees,
towers, or homes that happen to obstruct your perfect view. :) Indeed this is a bit easier if you have a nice big
budget and can buy (or already own) a giant open chunk of land already. Ex-air bases seem to be an excellent
candidate.

Bob