[time-nuts] CRT for Tracor 527A

Bill S biltime at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:53:46 EDT 2017

Dave,
I have a complete 527A with a slightly screwed up case (someone removed
the handles and smoothed the edges!) that was working when I last used
it about 6 years ago. The crt at the time was good and working. I had
planned to put it on ebay but never got around to it. Email me off list
if you're interested.