[time-nuts] Charles Wenzel GPSDO

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Wed Jun 21 19:05:38 EDT 2017

Very cool.

I too have a dislike for these coaxial type power connectors for just
the same reason, same goes for mini and micro USB and the like.

I do use a lot of Power Pole connectors (crimped with a proper crimping
tool - not soldered) but in an application like this where there is
sufficient space I like to use 4 pin XLR connectors (Neutrik is my
preference). These are good for 10 amps, polarized, and lock in place
and 4 pin simply because that is what I started to use many (many) years
ago (3 pin for audio and 5 pin for data).

cheers, Graham ve3gtc