[time-nuts] GPScon running on Raspberry Pi 3b

timenut at metachaos.net timenut at metachaos.net
Mon Jun 26 12:49:58 EDT 2017

Mark,

That is exactly the right processing order. However, it shouldn't actually try
the USB port until after that processing is done. In other words, if the
configuration file has -1u and the command line has -4u, it should never try
USB0 because that was overridden on the command line. It should try USB3 and
succeed or fail based on that.

Did you get what you needed from the build this morning?

Michael Lee Finney