Dave B g8kbvdave at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:31:59 EDT 2017

> From: djl <djl at montana.com>
> To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
> 	<time-nuts at febo.com>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Yet Another GPSDO design - Timing on the move
>
> I'd really like to have a look at the schematic, but trying to read it
> leads to some app requiring me to bare my machine's soul to an unknown
> app developer. Could  plain .pdf be put somewhere not involving Google?
> Thanks
> don

It is just a plain PDF.

Downloaded just fine, Firefox with Ublock Origin on Mint 17.1.

It opened it first in FF, and just showed raw text.

"Saved" it to disk, and it opened with the default Mint document viewer
just fine.

No pop ups, or extraneous other things happening or needed.

Google Docs is a bit weird, but you can bludgeon it to do what you want
without too much difficulty.

Cheers.

Dave B.