[time-nuts] Need Autron 2010B Manual

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:24:52 EST 2017

Hello Time-Nuts.

I am in need of an Austron 2010B Disciplined Frequency Standard manual.
This seems to be a request that has been asked by others, and I think there
are one or two out there (but I can't find any on the obvious web sites).

Preference would of course be for an electronic copy, but I would be
willing to pay postage costs both ways if you only have a physical copy.
Perhaps I could get it scanned and posted to KO4BB.

Any help or leads would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Skip Withrow
w - 303-790-1830
c - 720-320-8686