[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Rollover Testing

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:53:26 EST 2017

Plus Trimble's usage is rather misleading...  you can do true overdetermined clock in either a static or moving environment... it properly requires more sats to be tracked than necessary to determine the time.   Position hold mode (and Trimble's overdetermined clock mode) requires a fixed location and can work with only one tracked sat,.