[time-nuts] Smart Phone time display accuracy...?

Gary Woods garygarlic at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 16 18:09:26 EDT 2017

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:16:11 -0700, you wrote:

>My iPhone seems to be accurate to 5 minutes or so.  There are two of them in my
>house and they never agree.  My computer is saying 1:15 PM local time, my iPhone
>says 1:20PM

Not to gloat, but my Android phone is always spot on.  I have a GPS time
app that shows the difference between GPS and phone time and it's always in
the tenths of a second area.

--
Gary Woods O- K2AHC   Public keys at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic, or get 0x1D64A93D via keyserver
fingerprint =  E2 6F 50 93 7B C7 F3 CA  1F 8B 3C C0 B0 28 68 0B

---
http://www.avg.com