[time-nuts] ADEV query Timelab and TICC

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Sun Mar 19 20:13:00 EDT 2017

USB is not tied to anything specific so that could well be the case.

Another interest of mine is CNC machining (mill conversion and looking at a
Chinese laser) using MACH3 software. People have tried everything to get the
motors to run from a USB connection as machines with parallel ports are
getting rare. No success at all. A couple of companies are using an Ethernet
connection from the host computer to their own CPU board
(https://www.poscope.com/) - this works great. USB no.

Dave