[time-nuts] live online phase-noise class; general interest articles

Gary Giust timenut1703 at jitterlabs.com
Thu Mar 23 09:48:51 EDT 2017

For anyone interested in an introductory class on phase noise, I'm
teaching an online class with live instruction (with video recordings in
case you miss a class) titled "Phase Noise Fundamentals."

https://www.jitterlabs.com/support/training

Register with the coupon code TIMENUTS1704 to receive 10% off (which can
also be applied to our online jitter course). The coupon expires at the
end of April 2017.

Aside from that, I thought I'd share some general-interest phase-noise
articles I published recently:

"Determine the dominant source of phase noise, by inspection: A simple
3-step procedure that anyone can apply when viewing a phase noise plot"
https://www.jitterlabs.com/support/publications/note4/note4

"Measuring phase noise with baluns"
https://www.signalintegrityjournal.com/articles/207-measuring-phase-noise-with-baluns
http://www.microwavejournal.com/articles/27224-measuring-phase-noise-with-baluns

If any questions, please contact me off list.

Best regards, Gary Giust
JitterLabs