[time-nuts] WTB: GPSDO

Scott Newell newell+timenuts at n5tnl.com
Thu Mar 23 23:15:40 EDT 2017

At 03:52 PM 3/22/2017, Nick Sayer via time-nuts wrote:

>Just a little side query
 For those using one of
>these sorts of splitters with a Thunderbolt, have you seen anything odd?
>My thunderbolt *insists* on being on the DC Pass port. If you put it on a DC

Mine doesn't. I just swapped ports around so that
the tbolt isn't powering the antenna, and it's
still tracking, but it is now complaining about an open antenna.

My splitter is a 4 way DirecTV with DC pass on one port. F connectors FTW.

(Before I had an outdoor timing antenna, I used
the TAPR Motorola ANT1A. It must not pull enough
current, because my tbolt would go in and out of antenna open alarm.)

--
newell  N5TNL