[time-nuts] more of a time distribution question

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:17:22 EDT 2017

I'm happy to run a group buy for just the 8736.    My last quote from the
vendor was just a bit under $27 each, and that does not come with the board
connector.  I picked these boards for compatibility with Motorola
footprint, but also because it doesn't insist on goofy 3.0 volt power and
logic levels for communication.   It's happy with and rated for 3.3 volts
which is desirable.

I'll start a new thread for a group buy with details once I get a fresh
quote from the vendor.

-Bob
N3XKB