[time-nuts] TAPR GPS kit end plate - final call

Steve - Home steve-krull at cox.net
Tue May 2 16:50:42 EDT 2017

I am about to place the order for the end plates for the TAPR GPS kits. The order will be shipped to a list member who has offered to put his CNC skills to work and create the holes in accordance with the drawings provided on the TAPR web site.

I have orders logged for:
Steve K - 2 plates, drilled
Larry M - 6 plates, 4 drilled 2 blank
Joe O - 4 plates, drilled
Stan P - 2 plates, Stan - drilled or plain?
Greg B - 2 plates, blank
F.W. B - 6 plates, drilled
Francis G - 2 plates, drilled
Scott H - 2 plates, - drilled or plain?

All of the above are amateur radio operators and I have mailing addresses from the FCC database. If anyone wants their plates sent to a different address please let me know.

If there are additional orders please contact me off-list ASAP as the order will be placed as soon as the quote is received from P-M.

The plates will all ship to the machinist in one package and he will drop the blank plates back in the mail, machine the others and then send them on.

I've asked for a new quote to show the increased quantity and the shipping to the machinist.

Please note there will be an additional shipping cost from the machinist to you, just as there would be if I had received the order and then mailed them on to you. The plates are not heavy and may go in a padded envelope or a small Flat-rate box if you ordered more than one pair.

Steve
WB0DBS