[time-nuts] Reliable time from GNSS signals

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 4 03:46:34 EDT 2017

Those interested in GNSS and the law (what country's?) might like to see
this article entitled: "Reliable time from GNSS signals" from the
March/April 2017 Inside GNSS magazine, page 38.  As far as I can determine,
the URL is:

  http://online.qmags.com/GNSS0317#pg39&mode2

It was less technical than I had hoped from the title, being somewhat more
about traceability than reliability, but I suppose it depends on your point
of view!

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu