[time-nuts] Using 5335 frequency counter for timing

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon May 8 09:03:28 EDT 2017

Jerry, it's very different than the equipment you currently have, but there
are specialized microwave TDR's that are used to quantify and localize
impedance bumps down to the fractional inch level (which would be tens of
picoseconds). You can "see" every connector and PCB/cable transition using
these TDR's.

Tim N3QE