[time-nuts] Next Aug 21 eclipse and time flow

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Mon May 29 10:34:50 EDT 2017

As far as atomic clocks are involved, I wish to better point out where I stand,
along with some tips and info.

- no exotic physics;
- gravity is totally extraneous;
- time is not involved;
- the recorded anomalies are instrumental artifacts. The instruments responded
to something however related to the eclipse, but not to nothing.
- there are already known effects of solar eclipses on ionosphere,
temperature, pressure, winds etc., but my interest doesn't go there;
- the effects of solar eclipses on the magnetosphere are much less known, They
might be rather local around the eclipse path. Note that the vacuum of solar
wind is not coaxial to the optical shadow as solar wind has its own path
following the Parker spiral (google it) whose shape is further affected by
several variables;
- I would recall that sudden geomagnetic variations (such as following a
*switched off* solar wind)  might induce currents in conductors (even mu-
metal);
- along with sudden geomagnetic disturbances, also the disturbance of the
stream of particles might be involved;
- is is mandatory to look at EFC, as the failing component might just be the
crystal;
Maybe more to come.

The above highlights that this not a time-nuts stuff, but time-nuts happen to
own an intrument that seems to have responded sometimes in some way to the
occurrence of a solar eclipse.
I would stress once again that this is a unique opportunity of study.

Antonio I8IOV

com>